Edalinare, all those reblogs on my headcanon Zabraki fancy-dress!!
Thank you all so much — I feel bad for throwing out such an early version now, oh man, sorry for clogging up everyones dashboards at this this time of night.
Please take this slight more finished piece — I hope it’s up to standard.
I AM NOW OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!
There is no sort of waiting list or slot system for my commissions. I am honestly always open, so drop me a line if you’re interested! Sometimes there is a bit of a wait, since I’m a real live person with real live things to do.
Money earned goes towards art supplies and supporting other artists. That’s honestly all I do besides eat so uh
I will draw…
- Basically anything. If I have any personal issues with subject matter (which, trust me, doesn’t happen often) I will let you know.
- Fancharacters, but not straight-up fanart. The only time I draw fanart is for con merch and I prefer to do it of things I like. So if you want pictures of Homestuck slash, this is, unfortunately, not the place.
Lineart / Character Art
- $10 bust / $15 full body. These prices are per character.
- $10 to add color to a commission.
- For example, a commission of two full-body coloured dragons drawn flying together would cost $40 - $15 x 2, +10 for the color.
- There are NO backgrounds for this style.
- These are popular and so much fun! Here are some more examples: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5)
- $5 per design. There are tons of ways to do this. You can give me a written description, however simple or complex; I can base the design off an animal or an existing image; I can base it off of a color palette. Basically, you give me as little or as much information as you want, and I give you designs! Magic!
- $30-$100+. Prices will vary a lot depending on certain variables, such as how much of a character you want shown, whether or not you want a background, how many characters you want in the scene, how complex the scene is, how strenuous it will be in general, etc. In this case, please have a rather solid idea of what you are looking for. This helps me give you an accurate estimate, and helps me get the piece on the go! I use a variety of styles (painted lineart, no lines, etc) based on what you want.
- Contact me with what you’d like to get! Tumblr’s communication methods are severely limited, so please contact me on deviantart (rekyrem.deviantart.com) or via email (email@example.com). If you’re emailing me, it helps if you put ‘commission’ in the title. : )
- Make sure you send along some sort of reference. I prefer working from visual references but I can do written refs as well.
- Make sure you can pay via paypal. I take payment through paypal only. (If you know me in person, obviously we can do something else.) All prices are in USD/CAD. (The prices are so on par that I don’t mind which. I live in Canada.)
- Once I’ve replied, please be patient! Usually I am quite speedy, but by all means, if it has been more than two weeks and you are wondering, definitely drop me a line! If I am suddenly busy I’ll let you know that there will be delays.
- And if you receive your commission and something’s not quite right, let me know! I can make small tweaks like changing hair or eye colors or “hey you missed her little scar!” no problem. I will not, however, redo an entire piece. For most pieces except character designs, I’ll show you the sketch before I move on, so if you want huge changes made, you must tell me during that phase.
If you have any questions, please ask me! As always, signal boosts are greatly appreciated! <3
I’ve always loved space and the planets. I’ve seen a few “human planets” sets done by other artists (I saw one in particular that inspired me to start this one but I lost the link) and most of them are pretty literal in the human department. I wanted to try making something more androgynous and godlike.
The colors are all based off the planets’ true colors, and the designs are a mix of the names’ mythos and Holst’s “The Planets” suite. They get progressively less human the further they are from the Sun, which I thought was fun. :) Enjoy!! Pluto included.
All us Gleeks make fun of Glee and bash on it but in reality I think we’re all scared of how much it actually means to us
#it’s a problem #we love it so much and we just want it to be the best it can possibly be #it’s like a friend who has so much potential and can be absolutely amazing but it keeps fucking up #it’s frustrating #and you yell but it’s because you care
Basically Glee is Tiffany and we’re all Tyra Banks